1.17.2011

League (Day 19): Kaka and Ramos reactions

KAKA: "IT'S A PAIN SCORE, BUT I THINK IT IS NOT FINAL"

Kaka played as starter against Almeria

How have you seen your first game as starter in this season?
We have not been well and have not done essentially that is to win.

How have you felt on the pitch?
I have not been any better or worse than in other games. I'm slowly gathering pace and I'm feeling better. I have participated in good plays. The team was loose, and Almeria has made a great game and great effort. We have not been able to achieve success.

After this match, can we say that Madrid has lost the league?
Now we cannot lose another game, but we just finished the first round and championship is still much ahead. There is a match we have to play at home against Barcelona. This result is painful, but I do not think that is final. We still have a chance of overcoming the advantage that now leads Barcelona.

Do you think the referee has harmed the Real Madrid not whistling a possible penalty?
In the final leg of the match there were some controversial moves, but I was on the bench and I could not see. I'll have to see them repeatedly on television. I'd rather be sure of what happened before say.

What happened after the game in the incident that took Casillas and Vargas?
I do not know. I did not see what happened between them.

Was Mourinho angrily in the locker room after the match?
The coach was angry, but as we were all team players. Obviously, we are not at all happy with this result.


RAMOS: "THE DRAW IS BAD, BUT THE LEAGUE IS NOT LOST YET"

"I congratulate Almeria for a draw it has achieved. From now, we have to play the remaining games if they were finals. We have not to find excuses for the referees, but it is true that there was a clear penalty on Cristiano. There is still a lot of season ahead and we will continue working to achieve our objectives. It was a tense game. We must recognize that the result we got here is bad, but the league still is not lost. We are going to continue fighting; it still needs to play the entire second round. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...