6.18.2011

Nuri Sahin: "I will be starter in Real Madrid"

Sahin will play For Real Madrid next season
Nuri Sahin


After crowned champions of the Bundesliga with Borussia Dortmund, you move to Real Madrid. You should be very happy...
Yes, it is the largest and most important club in the world, all players want to sign for Real Madrid at some point in his career and I am very pleased to have the opportunity. I worked very hard for it. I leave Dortmund full of joy.

Will not be easy for you to get a starting position in Madrid. You will have to fight with players like Xabi Alonso and Khedira.
I know the competition is great and much more in a team like Madrid, but I am sure I will achieve. So I go there, otherwise I would not. I will work hard and I will get a place in the starting lineup in Madrid, I have no doubt about it.

The change Dortmund-Madrid will be enormous, not only professionally but also by comparing cities. Have you had the opportunity to familiarize with your new home?
I have already visited the city, it seems very nice and I am very happy to live in Madrid. I will arrive in early July. We have found a house and so everything is ready for my move.

Ready to start working with Mourinho and your new teammates?
I am fully recovered from injury and I will arrive to Madrid in good physical condition. So I will be ready to start working with my colleagues.

With your good friends Altintop and Özil.
Being surrounded by people that I meet, will make things easier. I have spoken with Mesut about Madrid and his information has helped me a lot.

Has he talked to you about how difficult it is the Spanish language?
I hope to master it quickly. I am learning it for almost a year and a half.

Perhaps preparing a possible move to Spain? Did you know next season you would play there?
No, I did not plan to come to a Spanish club. I did it for pure interest along with other colleagues in the Borussia Dortmund. Our teacher, the person who helped us learn to speak and understand things in Spanish was the translator of Lucas Barrios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...