2.23.2013

Antonio Adan: “I don't give up"

Antonio Adan does not passes through his best moments after everything that has happened in recent weeks. First he took the starting place against all odds replacing Casillas in Malaga. Then he was sent off in the start of the match at the Bernabeu against Real Sociedad and lost the site with Casillas but things got worse after the injury of the Real Madrid captain, because Adan has not been a starter from the arrival of Diego Lopez. So now the player is disappointed with Mourinho, and his uncle, Enrique Adan, has been very hard with Portuguese and Real Madrid in a chat with a journalist from Catalunya Radio.

Antonio Adan at press conference
Antonio Adan

"Adan is depressed, with lower spirits than usual and trains very sad. I talk a lot with him and is very hurt by this situation." These words were said yesterday by Enrique Adan, uncle of the goalkeeper of Real Madrid, in the Catalunya Radio microphones. The goalkeeper's uncle went on to add: "He will have to leave Real Madrid because if he does not play now, when Casillas is back, Antonio will stay to catch the medicine cabinet." Moreover, he said the Adan's family did not like at all Mourinho's attitude in this whole situation: "In the family we're all very angry with him. Adan has been very damaged in every way" he said.

The Real Madrid goalkeeper wanted to cut in on the latest news about his situation on the team. “I feel privileged as a professional football player and especially as a member of Real Madrid's first squad, which are two more than sufficient reasons to be happy. I’m not the type of guy who gives up and I come to Valdebebas every day with the intention of doing well and winning my coach’s confidence, and I have a very good relationship with him. I want to make clear that the impressions some people around me may have about me don’t match up with my impressions in this case. I’m only thinking about working and helping my team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...