3.19.2013

Ricardo Kaka: "Things are looking up for me"

The Brazilian team returns to show the smiling and happiest side of Ricardo Kaka. His return to the 'Canarinha', coupled with the good time he lives at Real Madrid, where he is getting to play regularly, are the cause why the Brazilian player enjoys football again.

Kaka with a Brazil jersey
Ricardo Kaka

Kaka has spent two months in absolute ostracism (no minutes in Real Madrid and outside the first list of Scolari) and now goes back to feel a footballer. "I feel that things are getting better for me, especially in my club. I play more often in Madrid and that is very important. In addition, I am having the recognition from the fans and that gives me extra motivation. Now I hope to take this chance in the Brazilian team" Kaka said yesterday on his arrival at the team hotel in Geneva, where Brazil will face Italy on Friday.

Kaka returns to Brazil squad with Scolari, the man with whom he debuted and became world champion in 2002. Yesterday, there was a very emotional meetong for Real Madrid player, who expects to revive World Cup in Korea and Japan: "I had not met Felipao for a long time. It'll be nice back to work with him. I don't know how long, but I hope to reach the Brazil World Cup 2014".

Ricardo Kaka will play his match number 84 with Brazil against Italy, being one of the most capped players of the current Brazilian team. The player admits that to reach 100 caps is a target, but he does not like being called a veteran: "Well, I'd rather be a new veteran. Numbers are important, really, but I admit I did not know this fact. It makes me happy, add as many calls and be part of this new phase of the national team is important for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...